Sarah Bradshaw has trained with Zita West and has attended a number of post graduate courses in the field of fertility, pregnancy and childbirth.
Sarah Bradshaw has been working in this field for 18years and has helped numerous clients on their path to parenthood. Familiar with all aspects of natural and assisted conception, pregnancy and childbirth plus also a mother herself. Be assured you are being treated by one of the best.
A member of the British Acupuncture Council ensures it's members adhere to strict policies regarding ethics, safety standards and professional conduct. (www.acupuncture.org.uk)
Why book your appointment with Sarah Bradshaw Traditional Acupuncture?
- There is evidence to suggest that traditional acupuncture was used up to 3000 years ago in pregnancy and fertility.
- Some of the techniques used in modern times are similar to those used thousands of years ago. So it makes perfect sense to use tried and tested traditional acupuncture alongside of modern medicine, this gives you more treatment options.
- Sarah Bradshaw is your local specialist in fertility, pregnancy and childbirth acupuncture and has been working in this field as well as general acupuncture for a long time. She has completed post graduate training, been trained with Zita West.
- We offer an in depth service so you can feel confident that you are getting the best treatment. Before starting a course of traditional acupuncture we ask both partners to complete a questionnaire to assess your lifestyle and health. This enables us to identify factors that may effect you and your partners fertility. This is of importance if you suffer from PCOS, endometriosis, irregular or painful periods, heavy periods, fibroids etc. We are then able to offer specific advice and support to compliment the acupuncture treatments.
- It is important that your partner also has treatments particularly if they have a low sperm count or poor mobility, are stressed, smoke, work and drive for long hours. This will help increase your chances of pregnancy.
- Traditional acupuncture is very helpful during pregnancy, indeed most of our clients go on to have traditional acupuncture once they are pregnant. Problems such as morning sickness, back pain, constipation, high blood pressure, sciatica, swollen ankles all respond well with acupuncture so that you don't have to suffer.
- Later in pregnancy we can use traditional acupuncture to try and turn a breech presentation (baby is lying feet/bottom first), induce labour and to speed up the labour process.
It is also a good idea to have some traditional acupuncture treatments following your delivery to help you adjust to motherhood, help your body to heal itself and energise you.
Sarah Bradshaw is here to help and support you from before you even start planning for a baby right through to after the birth and beyond.
Fully Qualified Experienced Practitioner
be assured that you are being treated by one of the best.
If you are not sure if traditional acupuncture can help you but would like to find out just call 07989 238969 in confidence (No obligation)
Call now 07989 238969
Traditional Acupuncture Centre
19 Binswood St,
Warks. CV32 5RW